7/6/2022 2:47:10 AM
Create an account to submit scores and save your stats
PlayItOnTheWeb Community Forum

Discussion Forums

Forums | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
You must be logged in and level 5 or higher to post.
 All Forums
 General Forums
 Off-Topic
 Final words
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

jonnyfingers

L99 Legend
Forum Participant
136 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2022 :  19:02:15    Reply with Quote
It's been a while. But I would have to say that I'm leaving this site due to actions and inactions from this site and due to error problems from this site and I don't have anything else on there, plus the owner hasn't update it the most. That's why I cannot guaranteed those, it's most likely dead. So I'm afraid I'm gonna have to say farewell as I'm retiring from PIOTW as I'm moving on. Goodbye and farewell.

Edited by - jonnyfingers on 02/05/2022 19:11:11

jonnyfingers

L99 Legend
Forum Participant
136 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2022 :  19:22:10    Reply with Quote
As for Tasos guy, he has done nothing wrong to me. He taught me how to get those games working again online and I don't have problem with that, even though I no longer play it on this site anymore. He helped me by sending me gold for exchange for his exp. That's why I have more than 1 million gold. And I don't blame this person for that and I should be grateful of him for being kind to me and I don't have a problem from this guy. And rest in peace Toast, too bad me and Toast no longer message each other. :(
Not only Tasos friend me, but also friend with Melek as well, so we don't have anything to do with this guy. I just wanted to remain neutral. Halpo have since left us alone. I just want to stay away from the community, that's all.

Edited by - jonnyfingers on 02/15/2022 19:42:13
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: