3/28/2024 7:22:21 AM
Create an account to submit scores and save your stats
PlayItOnTheWeb Community Forum

Discussion Forums

Forums | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
You must be logged in and level 5 or higher to post.
 All Forums
 General Forums
 Site Discussion
 Game-Loading Issue
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

toast

L99 Legend
Forum Regular
537 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2015 :  08:42:54    Reply with Quote
Happy Saturday to All! =]

Just a quick message to say/ask, -if- anyone else is experiencing issue's where certain games -wont- load today? (But have done in the past).

-If- so, don't worry, I am also experiencing the same issue. My advice is: Check to make sure you have the latest -Up to Date- flash players/java etc.

-If- you find that the same games still wont load for you, it's a possible glitch/bug, within the game. This happens rarely, and sometimes the issue repairs -itself-, or reverts back to normal after flash-player updates are installed.

Enjoy the Weekend and the Glorious Spring Weather! =]

chippy

L1 Nooblet
Forum Novice
29 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2015 :  16:50:54    Reply with Quote
I don't play a lot of different games, and always keep my flash updated due to recent security issues with Adobe flash, and so I have not had any problems with the few faves I play.

Have a great weekend yourself mate!

OOPSY.. I tried to load up a game I never play as it was on the 'compete' page and looked like one I might like.. at http://www.playitontheweb.com/games/Cube-Math-game.htm , and it looks like it loads then disappears.. lol.. duh.. BTW I did turn my adblock Edge off that game just in case it was blocking it and NOPE.. lol

Edited by - chippy on 04/18/2015 16:55:54
Go to Top of Page

toast

L99 Legend
Forum Regular
537 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2015 :  17:20:42    Reply with Quote
Isn't that -always- the way! lol, hey Chippy =]

It was the game -Cube Math- that caused me to raise the topic, I'm glad you're experiencing the same issue, meaning, the likelihood is, its a game-glitch, rather than our updates and ad-blockers.

It happens from time to time with particular games, they usually reset themselves after a while, but if not, we can always -Report- the problem, via the game-page, using the appropriate tab.

Having a Wonderful Weekend Thank-You Chippy =]
Go to Top of Page

farah111

L99 Legend
Forum Participant
269 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2015 :  21:44:47    Reply with Quote
Same problem with cube-math here...
Go to Top of Page

toast

L99 Legend
Forum Regular