Create an account to submit scores and save your stats
PlayItOnTheWeb Community Forum

Discussion Forums

Forums | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
 All Forums
 Development Forums
 Suggestions and Ideas
 Double Match 3

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

Smilies
Angry [:(!] Approve [^] Big Smile [:D] Black Eye [B)]
Blush [:I] Clown [:o)] Cool [8D] Dead [xx(]
Disapprove [V] Eight Ball [8] Evil [}:)] Kisses [:X]
Question [?] Sad [:(] Shock [:O] Shy [8)]
Sleepy [|)] Smile [:)] Tongue [:P] Wink [;)]

-  HTML is OFF | Forum Code is ON

T O P I C    R E V I E W
saucyone Posted - 10/17/2017 : 12:15:29
Haplo, would you consider enabling this as a high score game? Several of us have played it, and its very enjoyable.
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
farah111 Posted - 10/26/2017 : 14:26:40
uhm...I have no idea. Just....how about replace them all?
haplo Posted - 10/25/2017 : 16:13:46
Great idea, I didn't realize any were broken. I see the Mario game is gone, are there any others that are broken? Also, do you have any ideas for games that would make good replacements?

What I was trying to do when I set those achievements up, is make a goal/objective that is not just "score X points". So like the gnome pinball game for example, I played it for a while and saw that if you did defeat the king it automatically gave you a million points. So it worked great as an achievement "Kill the gnome king." So for replacement candidates I'd like to find a game where there is something you can accomplish in the game to get a certain score. So that it ends being about more than just the score.

Other possibilities are games where is a "perfect" possible score.
farah111 Posted - 10/23/2017 : 18:01:39
ah...I have another question: I believe some of the games that have to be played for the "achievements" are no longer available... could you perhaps connect those achievemants to other games?
farah111 Posted - 10/23/2017 : 17:56:36
*sigh*...a pity. But thanks anyway. Haplo
saucyone Posted - 10/23/2017 : 14:50:41
Thanks for trying ,you always try to follow through,sooner or later..lol!
haplo Posted - 10/23/2017 : 14:42:57
I don't know of any way to contact him/her. When the game first loads it advertises "gamesonly.net" which doesn't exist anymore and redirects to neongames.com. He or she is probably long gone.
farah111 Posted - 10/23/2017 : 11:45:00
And there is no chance to contact the original programmer to see what can be done?
haplo Posted - 10/22/2017 : 16:22:41
It's extremely rare that such a thing would work, but I had some spare time today so I tried (several different ways actually), unfortunately without success. I guess it's because so many of these games were programmed years ago and just aren't compatible with our scoring system. So if the game isn't already high-score enabled, it's like a one in a thousand shot to get it to work. Believe me I'd rather have more high score games than less so I'd turn it on for all of them if I could