4/26/2024 10:52:01 AM
Create an account to submit scores and save your stats
PlayItOnTheWeb Community Forum

Discussion Forums

Forums | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
You must be logged in and level 5 or higher to post.
 All Forums
 General Forums
 Game Discussion
 Road Blocks
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

toast

L99 Legend
Forum Regular
537 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2014 :  22:04:03    Reply with Quote
Hey all, just a heads-up/tip, for the game Road Blocks

Submit your score once you've -reached- level 22, DON'T COMPLETE level 22.

peterre

L99 Legend
Forum Participant
187 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2014 :  23:05:55    Reply with Quote
thnxs Toast :)
Go to Top of Page

toast

L99 Legend
Forum Regular
537 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2014 :  23:37:04    Reply with Quote
Np Peterre =]

I had the painful realisation -after- going through game over and over until finally getting all the moves right, only to find I had to start all over again and NOT complete the game. Haha, so typically typical =P
Go to Top of Page

eaglekiwi

L82 Maniac
Forum Novice
49 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2014 :  04:30:42    Reply with Quote
That's very interesting, Toast! I've played the game on other site(s), and yes indeed if you completed Level #22 there was no Submit. I assumed it was the same here so I bailed out during 22, but the second time I played - just for interest - I DID continue thru to the end of #22, and was really surprised to find indeed that it DID have a perfectly clean "Submit" at that point.

I guess better safe than sorry (you're gonna score 22 either way) but I'm intrigued that I guess YOU reached end and didn't get a Submit, but *I* had a different experience. (in fact I just tried it AGAIN, and again it submitted automatically after #22 was done).
Go to Top of Page

toast

L99 Legend
Forum Regular
537 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2014 :  09:48:09    Reply with Quote
Yah a few of us experience different glitches with certain games from time to time. You will notice this the longer you are here =] There's lots of those games where the score -auto- submits, also a few that -freeze- or come up -bad encoding- upon submitting a score. (Where you then have to change browser, or clean up your pc and replay the game.)

3-4 people can play the same game, but 1-2 of those people might experience, issues with submitting a score. There is no fault with the site, its nearly always usually down to the browser. As we briefly discussed recently. So yah there's all sorts of little glitches, most harmless enough though, nothing a different browser or pc clean-clean up doesn't resolve =]

You will find all these things out for yourself gradually =]
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: