5/7/2024 3:50:33 PM
Create an account to submit scores and save your stats
PlayItOnTheWeb Community Forum

Discussion Forums

Forums | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
You must be logged in and level 5 or higher to post.
 All Forums
 Development Forums
 Suggestions and Ideas
 Gold Shop Rewards Ideas
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

melglora

L92 Legend
Forum Participant
359 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2012 :  04:22:05    Reply with Quote
Poll Question:
Since the very cool Dark Steel Great Sword has come into play, it's stirred a few ideas for some more interesting Gold Shop items, I was wondering what people think of them.
I'm not sure if all, or any, of these ideas are possible, but VOTE in the name of FUN!

PLEASE make your own suggestions/constructive criticisms!

Some stuff may sound complicated but it may be just minor details.

Note: With the option to go shares in a castle, each player would get a smaller return than if they bought their own, the size of the return would depend on the size of the player's share, and each player would have to share between one set of rings and swords.

Other Note: The castle's 1% added to tournament, daily challenge and player challenge... is -on top- of the potion or the swords, keeping the potion useful.

Choices:

Farm: Costs a substantial amount of gold, but will return an amount of gold per day/week
Gold Mine: Same as the Farm, but way more expensive with a much higher return. Almost un-buy-able.
Stinky Socks: When equipped, no-one can visit that player's profile for more than 10 seconds
Diamond Crown: Expensive, abolishes the need for any rings or swords
Castle: Gives medium return of gold, abolishes need for swords and rings, extra 1% tourney/challenge
The option to go shares with other players in a castle (see note)
The option to go shares in a gold mine
Helium: Tiny Username
Big Head: Giant Username
Joker Hat: Gives pokey-out-tongue to every player :P, at a price.

toast

L99 Legend
Forum Regular
537 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2012 :  10:12:57    Reply with Quote
Pooperson! I can only vote for one of the options, and i want to vote for moreee than one.

The Crown is an awesome idea, Stinky socks too, Helium & Big Head, Joker Hat (for the fun of it), The Farm, and The Castle!

All of them are Fabulous ideas, get voting peoples *thumbs up*
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: