5/2/2024 5:39:26 PM
Create an account to submit scores and save your stats
PlayItOnTheWeb Community Forum

Discussion Forums

Forums | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
You must be logged in and level 5 or higher to post.
 All Forums
 Development Forums
 The Graveyard
 I'm really quitting PIOTW because of saucyone
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jonnyfingers

L99 Legend
Forum Participant
143 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2023 :  00:10:03    Reply with Quote
To the user saucyone for insulting me by PM message. For once I thought I wanted to remain neutral but after I realized you're true nature, i'm no longer neutral to you anymore because of you! I thought we were best friends, but now you have gone too far! You accusing me because I helped Tasos for his exp. Tasos is not my enemy and I will not turn against him because he was my friend. Unlike Tasos, I have no involvement in cheating and I never cheat on this site. It seems you know that I'm still active and you decided to cuss me by PM and this is not fine! This is sick! I can't believe you decided to hate me and decided to betrayed me because I suspect you wanted me to leave that site. I rather want to rely on Tasos and Toast instead, not you. No one cares what you think about me. You're just like the trollers and cyberbullies on YouTube, Newgrounds, and other toxic sites. No wonder Tasos told me you insult him. Since you represent Texas from other forum. Let me remind you Texas is a sh*thole, but I don't care and it doesn't matter. I wanted Tasos to take over that site and I miss Toast. Tasos is more mature than you, that's why he has some friends that do not against him. I'm quitting that site, saucyone attacking me just like she attacked Tasos.

Edited by - jonnyfingers on 05/22/2023 00:12:56
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: