3/29/2024 9:14:10 AM
Create an account to submit scores and save your stats
PlayItOnTheWeb Community Forum

Discussion Forums

Forums | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
You must be logged in and level 5 or higher to post.
 All Forums
 Development Forums
 Help / Bug Reports
 twice a millionaire
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

farah111

L99 Legend
Forum Participant
269 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2017 :  04:44:22    Reply with Quote
Hello Haplo and Merry Christmas,

today (25/12/17) I won 1.000.000 on both 'Deal or no Deal' and 'Who wants to be a Millionaire' and was not awarded with 'Twice a Millionaire'-achievement award.
Since I'm now using a rather new browser, I hope this is not again a browser-problem ???

farah111

L99 Legend
Forum Participant
269 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2017 :  06:17:03    Reply with Quote
oh, and juster after you had installed this sniper award, the system told me at least 3 times I had won one of those after I had kicked some of your scores, sir! :-)
they were never added to my score :-(
Go to Top of Page

haplo

L90 Legend
Administrator
608 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2017 :  12:58:51    Reply with Quote
Thanks for reporting this! There was indeed a bug -- the achievement for Master of Geography requires a certain score on 7 different games, the Twice a Millionaire requires a certain score on 2 different games, but I had it reversed and was looking for only 2 scores for the Geography achievement and 7 scores for the Millionaire achievement. I have fixed this bug -- the next time you log in you should be granted the Twice a Millionaire achievement because you did in fact earn it as you pointed out. Those people who have earned the Geography achievement too early (because it only required 2 perfect geography scores instead of 7) -- well you can keep that achievement, Merry Christmas :) It requires 7 from now on if you didn't already earn the achievement.

As far as the sniper awards, there were a few hours when the system was first activated where it did not give Sniper awards properly -- but I believe that should have been fixed the same day or the next. So sniper awards should be working properly now, please tell me if the problem resurfaces.

Merry Xmas everyone! Hope you all have a great day today!
Go to Top of Page

farah111

L99 Legend
Forum Participant
269 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2017 :  06:29:36    Reply with Quote
Yes, now I was awarded the millionaire award. Happy holidays to you, haplo and to anyone who cares. And, uhm, haplo, thanks for the Geography achievement award. *smile*
Go to Top of Page

farah111

L99 Legend
Forum Participant
269 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2017 :  06:34:13    Reply with Quote
By the way, haplo. Since Santa found out that I've been a good boy all the year, he gave me a new computer. *yeah* I'm now back at safari..but now it is Version10.0.1
On first sight everything is working fine.
Go to Top of Page

farah111

L99 Legend
Forum Participant
269 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2017 :  06:36:28    Reply with Quote
Now I'm going to check out how good the wireless mouse and keyboard are working with some of the faster games...... :-)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: