4/23/2024 3:09:37 PM
Create an account to submit scores and save your stats
PlayItOnTheWeb Community Forum

Discussion Forums

Forums | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
You must be logged in and level 5 or higher to post.
 All Forums
 General Forums
 Game Discussion
 Add Like Mad / How To Score
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

toast

L99 Legend
Forum Regular
537 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2015 :  17:04:34    Reply with Quote
No matter how many numbers you use to make up the sums, its impossible to reach 4000+ in the time given. For instance it requires 4000 points for -Today's Daily Challenge-.

After playing it a few times, I soon realised -How To- achieve the score.

What you do is, each time you play the game you have a choice whether to -submit- or -play again-.

DON'T submit your score, HIT -PLAY AGAIN-.

Then once again, play the game -to the end- and DON'T hit submit...hit -PLAY AGAIN-.

You will notice that your previous score is being added to the present score each time you replay.

Keep repeating the pattern, (play as many times as you wish back to back) by hitting the -PLAY AGAIN- tab, or, play until you've reached your desired score. -Then- hit submit.

It takes -approximately- 3-5 game-plays back to back (hitting -PLAY AGAIN-) each time, to reach a score of 4000+

Regards Toast =]

Edited by - toast on 07/10/2015 17:23:37

toast

L99 Legend
Forum Regular
537 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2015 :  17:29:10    Reply with Quote
This game "Add Like Mad" is a good example of a -Natural Game Glitch-. There a quite a few of these glitches dotted around in many other games, some of which you may come across along your gaming-way.

But it doesn't really matter how you play the game, as long as you enjoy it and it's fun! =]
Go to Top of Page

saucyone

L99 Legend
Forum Regular
582 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2015 :  06:56:28    Reply with Quote
I reached my score within the time limit..certain numerical combinations will give you a higher score.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: