Create an account to submit scores and save your stats
PlayItOnTheWeb Community Forum

Discussion Forums

Forums | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
 All Forums
 General Forums
 Off-Topic
 In Memoriam V

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

Smilies
Angry [:(!] Approve [^] Big Smile [:D] Black Eye [B)]
Blush [:I] Clown [:o)] Cool [8D] Dead [xx(]
Disapprove [V] Eight Ball [8] Evil [}:)] Kisses [:X]
Question [?] Sad [:(] Shock [:O] Shy [8)]
Sleepy [|)] Smile [:)] Tongue [:P] Wink [;)]

-  HTML is OFF | Forum Code is ON

T O P I C    R E V I E W
farah111 Posted - 07/15/2016 : 12:53:34
Nice, France. 84 Bodies down. Among them 2 US-American and 3 German Citizens. The Lunatic killed whomever he could. Christians, Muslims and Jews. 21 known Nations and numerous yet unknown.
And it seems that none of the known Terror-Organizations (like the IS) wish to sign rsponsible for this act of pure madness.
May the Victims rest in Peace.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
farah111 Posted - 07/22/2016 : 21:55:10
Thank you Saucy....this will be a sleepless night for me.
saucyone Posted - 07/22/2016 : 20:33:57
Terror has struck another country and claimed innocent lives..thoughts and prayers to the people of Munich, Germany....stay strong Farah, ....thoughts are with you and your people.
farah111 Posted - 07/16/2016 : 20:24:02
The Reign of Terror is worldwide. Peace and security are gone. We can never know, where the terrorists will perform their next act of war. That is the fact. What can we do against that? Take up arms or trust in the politicians? Shall we trust in people like Trump, Putin, Merkel or even Erdogan to solve this 'problem'? Do THEY even want to solve the problem? Isn't it much easier to rule a people that is in a permanent state of fright?
Crazy, huh?
saucyone Posted - 07/15/2016 : 15:02:58
Last account I had was,204 victims,84 killed...don't know the number of victims that are life threatening...we need to pray for peace.....so disturbing................................