Create an account to submit scores and save your stats
PlayItOnTheWeb Community Forum

Discussion Forums

Forums | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
 All Forums
 General Forums
 Introductions
 Hiya Haplo and all. :-)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

Smilies
Angry [:(!] Approve [^] Big Smile [:D] Black Eye [B)]
Blush [:I] Clown [:o)] Cool [8D] Dead [xx(]
Disapprove [V] Eight Ball [8] Evil [}:)] Kisses [:X]
Question [?] Sad [:(] Shock [:O] Shy [8)]
Sleepy [|)] Smile [:)] Tongue [:P] Wink [;)]

-  HTML is OFF | Forum Code is ON

T O P I C    R E V I E W
eaglekiwi Posted - 04/07/2014 : 17:43:47
Hi all. I've spent years searching for a 'good' games site. Many I've tried for 2 or 3 minutes, some for 2 or 3 years. They all (IMHO) have shortcomings - some more than others.

So, Mr Google brought me here, and gosh, I like what I've seen so far! The site itself seems beautifully laid out, with most things readily available but hardly any useless 'clutter', and the PEOPLE, as seen in the forums, seem able to string words together intelligently (AND spell them right!) which is rare these days.

I retired from work a few years ago so can dedicate many hours to my passion for gaming. I think/hope I might stick around here a while.

Thank you Haplo for making such a lovely facility available.
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
farah111 Posted - 04/11/2014 : 12:16:27
Dooooh----another TD-Junkie....
No, just kidding. I just wanted to add my "Welcome" to the list...so
Welcome :-)
peterre Posted - 04/10/2014 : 22:56:08
:D
eaglekiwi Posted - 04/10/2014 : 16:56:50
quote:
Originally posted by peterre

... and by the way Eaglekiwi, in head screen you see Chat and Activity , they are temporarily disabled, Haplo is working on it :)

Thank you ALL for the friendly welcome. I look forward to much more communication over coming months.
And special thanks peterre for anticipating a couple of the many things that puzzle me. I guess I can happily ignore those 2 items for now - I've a zillion other things to absorb.

BTW peterre - like you I'm a big fan of TDs, and also of reporting any faults I find in games! You and I are gonna get along just fine!

lovealphonso Posted - 04/08/2014 : 14:31:23
WELCOME EAGLEWIKI, this website is awesome !!! So much fun ! Many excellent players ! ENJOY !
jonnyfingers Posted - 04/08/2014 : 08:32:43
Welcome to this site eaglekiwi! It's a blast!
peterre Posted - 04/07/2014 : 22:09:39
and by the way Eaglekiwi, in head screen you see Chat and Activity , they are temporally disabled, Haplo is working on it :)
peterre Posted - 04/07/2014 : 22:00:08
Welcom Eaglekiwi, we like competition here :)
saucyone Posted - 04/07/2014 : 20:07:30
Welcome Eaglekiwi!
toast Posted - 04/07/2014 : 18:03:05
Greetings Eaglekiwi, Welcome to PIOTW =] I hope you enjoy your time here, any questions you may have, I'm always happy to help.

Kind Regards
Toast =]