Create an account to submit scores and save your stats
PlayItOnTheWeb Community Forum

Discussion Forums

Forums | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
 All Forums
 Development Forums
 Help / Bug Reports
 sooooo slooooow!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

Smilies
Angry [:(!] Approve [^] Big Smile [:D] Black Eye [B)]
Blush [:I] Clown [:o)] Cool [8D] Dead [xx(]
Disapprove [V] Eight Ball [8] Evil [}:)] Kisses [:X]
Question [?] Sad [:(] Shock [:O] Shy [8)]
Sleepy [|)] Smile [:)] Tongue [:P] Wink [;)]

-  HTML is OFF | Forum Code is ON

T O P I C    R E V I E W
farah111 Posted - 11/22/2015 : 00:50:17
The whole site piotw is so damn slow...again!
Or is it just my overaged browser?
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
jonnyfingers Posted - 11/24/2015 : 19:07:00
Hmm, no response. Well, I'm not sure if Haplo is available to fix the problem and haven't seen him for a while. It looks like that the site haven't updated for a while and there seems to be a small problem for the site. Not sure of a solution. Sorry, I'm afraid we have to wait and see if Haplo was available to fix the problem (which I'm not sure for now).
farah111 Posted - 11/22/2015 : 08:58:00
Wouldn't that be one of the first things to think off, if it would be possible to use another browser? As I told on more than one occasion, Jonny, I have no opportumity to use another browser...that is why I am asking this silly question now and than here in the help/bug-section of the forum.
And (anticipating the next suggestion) no, I have no other computer at hand.
And....there is a third thing, that came to my mind to try out: Refreshing the browser...cookies and so on. Didn't change anything either. Other sites on the net are working fine, by the way.

We had this problem of piotw-slowliness in the past, if I remember it right. Right?
So, my dear co-gamers, is this site slow on your machines, too?
jonnyfingers Posted - 11/22/2015 : 07:43:34
Well I'm not 100% sure about the site. Have you every try different browser? That would be a option I could think of. It didn't happened to me when I'm using the site on my Google Chrome.