4/24/2024 6:57:31 PM
Create an account to submit scores and save your stats
PlayItOnTheWeb Community Forum

Discussion Forums

Forums | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
You must be logged in and level 5 or higher to post.
 All Forums
 Development Forums
 Suggestions and Ideas
 I've got a suggestion for experience points
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jonnyfingers

L99 Legend
Forum Participant
143 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2013 :  18:00:38    Reply with Quote
How about this. What about if I log in this website everyday. Can I receive experience points? If so then Haplo if that's alright if you can add that option on this website so that everybody log in to this website and can earn experience points everyday each time when they log in so that everybody could earn experience points faster? Just like everybody earn some coins everyday each time when they log in. How about you all? I think it's a good idea. What do you all think? Who agree my suggestion?

Edited by - jonny001 on 09/07/2013 17:49:11

jonnyfingers

L99 Legend
Forum Participant
143 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2013 :  12:02:47    Reply with Quote
Also what about for the 'Active Quests' such as daily challenge, rate a game, share a game on Facebook, email a game, declare a player challenge, get a top score in a tournament, and get a top of all high score, and etc. that can be listed all the time everyday and stay there longer that is available and required on this website for the 'Active Quests' and everybody can earn more experience points better than before. Just like from the previous PlayItOnTheWeb website that the quest listed here stays there longer and everybody did the quest and earn experience points before from the previous PlayItOnTheWeb website. That's an option Haplo if you want to do that. I'm also think it's a good idea. What do you all think? Who agree my suggestion?

Edited by - jonny001 on 09/07/2013 17:50:23
Go to Top of Page

peterre

L99 Legend
Forum Participant
187 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2013 :  16:52:15    Reply with Quote
if i understand it John , log in ...and earn xp.... no, you have to play games to earn xp , not stupid login ...thats not fair........maybe i dont read good english..forgif please :) , i love game and competition , sincery Peter
Go to Top of Page

jonnyfingers

L99 Legend
Forum Participant
143 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2013 :  17:53:35    Reply with Quote
Or maybe you can earn xp just a little when everybody log in if that's alright or not?
Go to Top of Page

jonnyfingers

L99 Legend
Forum Participant
143 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2013 :  13:31:21    Reply with Quote
How about this. If you log in everyday. You will earn 10 or 5 xp points. If that's alright with you? Would that be fair enough?
Go to Top of Page

peterre

L99 Legend
Forum Participant
187 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2013 :  14:23:29    Reply with Quote
for me not , xp is experience...gaming , doing things on the site, not alone login in, is my humble opinion :)
Go to Top of Page

haplo

L90 Legend
Administrator
608 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2013 :  16:57:15    Reply with Quote
Not a terrible idea, but I agree with peterre. XP is to track your progress on the site, it's meant to be harder to get than gold. So the daily bonus is gonna stay gold-only (no xp) for now. Thanks for the suggestion though jonny
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: