4/16/2024 12:21:25 PM
Create an account to submit scores and save your stats
PlayItOnTheWeb Community Forum

Discussion Forums

Forums | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
You must be logged in and level 5 or higher to post.
 All Forums
 General Forums
 Site Discussion
 Dallas,Tx
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

saucyone

L99 Legend
Forum Regular
582 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2016 :  15:33:17    Reply with Quote
Many prayers go out to these families

saucyone

L99 Legend
Forum Regular
582 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2016 :  15:35:12    Reply with Quote
All lives matter
Go to Top of Page

farah111

L99 Legend
Forum Participant
269 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2016 :  16:34:05    Reply with Quote
Yes, all Lives. That includes the lives of the black guys that were killed before that event....and the life of M.X.Johnson (the murderer) as well. Don't get me wrong...i'm not pro-Johnson! But he said things like "I want to kill white people" when he went to Afghanistan.... He should have been sent to see some Psychs instead, right?
Go to Top of Page

jonnyfingers

L99 Legend
Forum Participant
143 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2023 :  16:35:01    Reply with Quote
Uh this is a past post. Hope I won't mind posting. Don't get me wrong, but that Dallas, Texas is a sink hole place just like the rest of Texas, it's just a toilet, in fact that state itself is racist and these toxic people and the state itself have no life and no soul and I hate that state so much, those greedy folks for making that state unlivable, it's a corrupted place to live! Also I do not have ties to other radical groups (including radical left and right groups). Besides some black criminals did bad things which terrorizes everybody just like white criminals and foreign criminals, also I'm against racism and police brutality committed by USA. Also Micah Xavier Johnson didn't mean to kill white people and has done nothing wrong, he only against white police officers that were responsible for the deaths of blacks. Too bad he got killed and too bad nobody supports him.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: