Create an account to submit scores and save your stats
PlayItOnTheWeb Community Forum

Discussion Forums

Forums | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
 All Forums
 General Forums
 Off-Topic
 no games

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

Smilies
Angry [:(!] Approve [^] Big Smile [:D] Black Eye [B)]
Blush [:I] Clown [:o)] Cool [8D] Dead [xx(]
Disapprove [V] Eight Ball [8] Evil [}:)] Kisses [:X]
Question [?] Sad [:(] Shock [:O] Shy [8)]
Sleepy [|)] Smile [:)] Tongue [:P] Wink [;)]

-  HTML is OFF | Forum Code is ON

T O P I C    R E V I E W
saucyone Posted - 02/13/2021 : 16:55:01
It is a shame for all the players that have been so devoted to Haplo and this website for 10 years or more, Really? We have played games faithfully without you and so many times you were never here on your own website.Why did you create this site if you never intended to support us???????? You had a great site but you always let the players down..............................take great pride in being that kind of leader..those of us that have defended you will just suck it up as a lost cause. Rest easy.....................................
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
jonnyfingers Posted - 02/10/2022 : 17:31:22
Actually, tasos is using other browsers to play those games and he know how to run it, he taught me how to play those games again, basically I have nothing to do with him as I don't have any problem with this guy. You mentioned from the other forum and thinking tasos was Rutynista, but that's not him. Rutynista is not another account of tasos, they're from Poland (they used to be active on a Polish game site for some time after they left this one), tasos told me that. Therefore I will not pursue and I will not take action against tasos because he is not my enemy. Besides most users haven't get on this site at most due to the death of Flash and I have no use of that site and those games.
farah111 Posted - 02/15/2021 : 15:12:44
If we only could get behind the trick this tasos-guy is doing. Why can he still play the games???
dtheduke Posted - 02/14/2021 : 20:32:08